- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
04 Days Malaysia
2 NIGHTS KUALALUMPUR + 1 NIGHT GENTING
04 Days Malaysia : Malaysia is situated in Southeast Asia. Including parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It is the world’s 44th most swarmed nation.
Capital : KualaLumpur
Malaysia imparts a land to –
Thailand in the north.
Singapore in the south.
Vietnam in the upper east,
Indonesia in the west.
Half Day KualaLumpur City Tour
KL Tower ticket
Genting Two Way Cable Car ride
Explore with Shree Krishna Tours & Travels. Contact Us to book or Customize your package.
Day 1 : Arrival at Kualalumpur
Arrive KualaLumpur. After Clearing Immigration and Customs, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Check into Hotel. Normal check in at 1400 hrs. Early check in is subject to availability. Guaranteed Early check in will charge 1 night stay cost. Day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Kualalumpur City Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Half Day City Tour of KualaLumpur + KL Tower Entrance ticket. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Kualalumpur - Genting
Breakfast at Hotel, check out and transfer to Genting Highland, situated 2000 meters above sea level. It takes one hour 30 mins to reach by car. Enter by cable car. En route visit Batu Caves. Check into Hotel.Normal Check-in at 1500 hrs. Early check-in is subject to availability. Guaranteed Early check-in will charge 1 night stay cost. Day free at leisure.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Genting - Airport Transfer
Breakfast at Hotel, check out and keep the luggage in the lobby. Day free at leisure. We will transfer to Airport for your flight to India
Tour Cost Included:
- 2 Nights stay at Kuala lumpur
- 1 Night stay at Genting Highland
- 3 Breakfast at Hotel
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour + KL Tower ticket
- Genting Two Way Cable Car ride
- En-route Brief Stop at Batu Caves
- Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Shared Basis
Tour Cost Excluded:
- Return airfare with taxes
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- Others than not mentioned in “Tour Cost Included”