- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala is India`s Southern state better known as God’s Own Country.
Kerala is home to Indian’s most advanced society, 100% literate.
14 Days Kerala Tour Attraction:
- Kanyakumari Temple
- Vivekanand Rock
- Kovalam Beach
- Padmanavam Swami Temple
- Periyar Lake
- Rajamally Forest
- Mattupetty Dam
- Mattancherry Palace
- Chinese Fishing Net
- Kochi Beach
Visit 14 Days Kerala Tour with Shree Krishna Tours & Travels. Contact Us to book or Customize your package.
Day 1: We meet & greet at Howrah Station New Complex to Board train for Kanyakumari.
Day 02: In the train.
Day 03: Arrival at Kanyakumari at around 11:40 A.M. Transfer to Hotel Rest of the day free for leisure Overnight stay at Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast proceeds to visit Vivekananda Rock and Kanyakumari Temple. After lunch visits Sunset. Overnight stay at Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 05: After breakfast proceeds for Trivandrum. En route visit Kovalam Beach Reach. Arrival at Trivandrum and transfer to Hotel. After lunch visit Padmanavan Temple. Overnight stay at Trivandrum Hotel.
Day 06: After breakfast start for Alleppey for a backwater cruise. Lunch will be served on the boat. Reach Kottayam in the evening. Overnight stay at Kottayam Hotel.
Day 07: After breakfast start for Kumili. Reach Kumili in the afternoon and transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Kumili Hotel.
Day 08: After breakfast proceeds to visits Periyar Lake (Boating at your own cost). Overnight stay at Kumili Hotel.
Day 09: After breakfast starts for Munnar on the way visit Mattupetty Dam. Reach Munnar in the afternoon. After lunch visit Rajamalai National Park. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel.
Day 10: After early lunch proceeds for Ernakulam. Reach Ernakulam in the evening and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Ernakulam.
Day 11: After lunch Ernakulam local sightseeing visits Mattancherry and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay at Ernakulam Hotel.
Day 12: After lunch In the afternoon proceeds for Ernakulam Railway Station to board Alleppey Express for Chennai.
Day 13: Reach Chennai in the early morning and board Coromondal Express for Howrah.
Day 14: Arrival Howrah in the afternoon with sweet memories.
- Ernakulam – 2 Nights, Munnar – 1 Night, Kumili – 2 Nights, Kottayam – 1 Night, Trivandrum – 1 Night, Kanyakumari – 2 Nights
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Ernakulam Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation at Munnar Hotel
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Kumili Hotel
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Kanyakumari Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation at Trivandrum Hotel
- 1 Night Accommodation at Kottayam Hotel
- Family wise Room
- Meal (Breakfast+Dinner)
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Terms & Conditions Applicable
- Any Air/ Rail Fare
- Entry Fees, Camera Charge, Guide Charges, Boat Cruise, Ropeway Charge
- Any Personal Expenses
- Other than not Include in Inclusion
- GST Applicable
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing