- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bangkok is an amazing city of contrasts, reflecting a perfect blend of ancient and modern.
Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
Pattaya offers a fascinating escape integrating the delights of a premier beach resort, exclusive dining, shopping and entertainment with an array of watersports and recreational activities.
Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya.
Visiting many of the Pilgrimage In Bangkok or Witnessing The Most Popular Alcazar Show. Exploring Coral Island in the speed boat.
Visiting The Safari World And The Marine Park With Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show and many other shows. We will cover it all in this single package.
03 Night Pattaya + 02 Night Bangkok :
6 Days Bangkok Pattaya Trip Attraction:
- Alcazar Show
- Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat
- Golden Buddha
- Marble Buddha
- Gems gallery
- Safari World
- Marine Park Tour
Visit 06 Days Bangkok Pattaya With Us. Get Best Deals And Special Discounts On Bangkok And Pattaya Package. Contact Us To Customize Your Package Directly Through Email Or Phone Or Fill Out The Form And We’ll Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.
Day 1 - BANGKOK AIRPORT - PATTAYA
Arrive in Bangkok. After Clearing Immigrations and Customs, you will be met by our representative and be transferred to Pattaya ( Journey Time : 1:30hrs). Check into Hotel.
( Normal Check in at 1400hrs. Early Check-in is subject to availability. Guaranteed Early Check-in will charge 1-night stay cost). The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening, visit ALCAZAR SHOW – a high-class cabaret show combined with Thai Cultural Show ( Duration: 1 Hour). A soft drink would be provided during the show or before the show. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 - CORAL ISLAND
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit CORAL ISLAND by speed boat. Enjoy Paragliding, Undersea walk on your own. See the coral through a glass-bottomed boat. Transfer to Island ( Most Probably – Koh Larn). Enjoy Various water sporting activities like Jet Skii, Banana Boat Ride, etc. From 12 pm to 12:30 pm, back to Hotel or Restaurant and freshen up. An Indian Lunch would be provided during the tour. After the tour, visit ART IN PARADISE. Transfer to Hotel on your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 - LEISURE DAY
Breakfast at Hotel, Rest of the day is free at leisure or visit Nong Nooch Village on your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 - PATTAYA TO BANGKOK
Breakfast at Hotel, check out and transfer to Bangkok. Check into Hotel. Day free at leisure or shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 - BANGKOK CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Half Day City Tour of Bangkok covering Golden Temple, Marble Temple, Pratunam Market, Chao Phraya River Cruise, etc. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 - SAFARI WORLD
Breakfast at Hotel, check out and keep the luggage in the lobby. Visit Safari World with Marine Park Tour with Indian Lunch. In Safari Park – Animals are roaming freely in their habitat. In Marine Park, the Seven world-class show happens like Dolphin Show, Sealion show, Stunt show, James Bond Show, Bird Show, Orangutan Show, etc. After the tour, transfer to the hotel. Day free at leisure. We will transfer to the Airport for your flight to India.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Pattaya
- 02 Nights accommodation at Bangkok
- 05 Breakfast at Hotel
- Alcazar Show ( Standard Seat) at Pattaya
- Coral Island Tour by speed boat with Indian Lunch at Pattaya
- Art in Paradise at Pattaya ( Ticket Only)
- Half Day City Tour of Bangkok
- Full Day Safari World with Marine Park Tour with Indian Lunch
- Airport – Patttaya Transfers
- Pattaya – Bangkok Transfers
- Bangkok – Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on the Shared basis ( SIC)
SUPPLEMENT COST :
- BKK Airport –Pattaya- Bangkok – BKK Airport transfers by private @ $51 per person.
- Return Airfare.
- Any Meals were other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- A surcharge will be applicable to particular events, festivals, exhibitions & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check-in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing