- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DARJEELING GANGTOK TOUR PACKAGE
Darjeeling the "Queen of Hills" is a town in West Bengal Famous for its Tea Industry. Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim. Gangtok is known for its Natural Beauty.
No details found.
Time : 4:00 AM
BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NJP RAILWAY STATION TO DARJEELING
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station & transfer to Darjeeling.
Darjeeling is the Queen of Hills. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt.
Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and
Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
(Closed on Thursday ), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed),
Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple (All depends on time). Back to
hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING TO GANGTOK
This morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Nearly 100 kilometres 3:30 hour’s drive – Gangtok is the Capital of Sikkim. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at
GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning Breakfast - Drive for visit Ranka Monastery, Botanical Garden, Ganesh Tok, Tashi
View Point, Barthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point, Ropeway, Flower Show, Directorate
of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology & Do Drul Chorten (Stupa) etc
(All depends on time). – Back to hotel - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or
local Shopping center - Overnight stay at Gangtok.
EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR
Morning Breakfast - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake (commonly known as Changu Lake) & Baba
Mandir nearly 40 kilometres and 2 hours drive - Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters /
12310 feet - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow
for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory
birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all (Optional visit
to Nathula Pass at extra charge) – Back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
GANGTOK TO NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station
/ Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
- 2 Nights at Darjeeling Hotel
- 3 Nights at Gangtok
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Basis
- Base category room used in the package
- Meal - MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) Serve in Hotel as per the hotel fix menu basis. (No En Route meal)
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- All hotel taxes etc.
- All Permit Fees
- T & C Applicable
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, Telephone, Tips, Mineral water, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Extra Rafting, Cable car Raid, Boating & Toy Train, Rope Way Tickets, etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the Above Itinerary.
- Camera Fees, Guide & Entree Fees.
- Nathula Pass, Rope Way Tickets.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increased, which may come into effect before departure.
- Insurance & 5% GST.
- Anything which is not included in the “Package cost inclusion.
No Details Found