- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit Darjeeling with Sikkim and enjoy the beauty of Darjeeling the “Queen of Hills” with us.
Darjeeling is a town in West Bengal Famous for its Tea Industry.
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pelling is a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim.
Gangtok is the Capital City of Sikkim.
Gangtok is known for its Natural Beauty.
02 Nights Gangtok, 02 Nights Pelling, 02 Nights Darjeeling
Darjeeling with Gangtok Highlights:
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (New)
- Bonjhakri Water Falls
- Flower Show
- Handicraft Center,
- Institute of Tibetology
- Rimbi Falls
- Khangchendzonga Falls
- Khachoedpalri Wish Lake
- Pemayangtse Monastery
- Rabdantse Palace of Ruins
- Rabdantse View Point
- Helipad Ground
- Mt. Khangchendzonga
- Tiger Hill
- Ghoom Monastery
- Batasia Loop
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- P.N. Zoological Park
- Tenzing Rock
- Tea Garden (outer view)
- Peace Pagoda
- Japanese Temple
- Rope Way
Explore Darjeeling with Gangtok with Shree Krishna Tours & Travels. Visit 4 jewels in this single package. Get The Best Deal. Contact Us To Book or Customize Your Package and Create A Sweet Memory That Will Last Forever.
Day 1: BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NJP RAILWAY STATION TO DARJEELING
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station & transfer to Darjeeling. Darjeeling is the Queen of Hills. On arrival Check-into hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Kanchengdzonga (Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Closed on Thursday ), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple (All depends on time). Back to hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3: DARJEELING TO PELLING
This morning after breakfast transfer to Pelling via Singla check post. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 4: PELLING FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast start for a full day sightseeing. 1st half tour – Darap Valley, Rimbi water Falls, Orange Garden / Sewaro Rock garden, Khechupalri Lake & Kanchengdzonga waterfalls. In the afternoon start for 2nd half tour - Sangchen Pemayangtse Monastery (Oldest Monastery of Sikkim), Rabdantse Ruins (2nd Capital of Sikkim) and New Helipad Ground (All depends on time). Fantastic mountain view from Pelling (Optional visit to Sanga Choeling Monastery, Chenrezig Statue & Glass Skywalk at extra charge). Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 5: PELLING TO GANGTOK
This morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Gangtok is the Capital of Sikkim. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 6: EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR
Morning Breakfast - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake (commonly known as Changu Lake) & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive - Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year. This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all (Optional visit to Nathula Pass at extra charge) – Back to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 7: GANGTOK TO NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
After breakfast Check-out from the hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
Package Cost Include:-
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- 06 Nights’ Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with Parents room with bed / mattress
- No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis, not on disposal.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal, its point to point basis only.
- Basic category room use in package cost. (Room Up gradation additional cost basis)
- All hotel taxes.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes – package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Optional Tour of Nathula Pass, Zero point (Yumesamdong), Kataow valley, Chardham, Buddha Park, Ropeway/Cable car ride, Rafting, Toy Train ride, Singshore bridge, Old Babamandir is directly payabl to Client.
- Room category & Vehicle up gradation.
- Travel Insurance & GST 5 %
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing