- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit Darjeeling with Sikkim and enjoy the beauty of Darjeeling the “Queen of Hills” with us.
Darjeeling is a town in West Bengal Famous for its Tea Industry.
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pelling is a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim.
Gangtok is the Capital City of Sikkim.
Gangtok is known for its Natural Beauty.
02 Nights Gangtok, 02 Nights Pelling, 02 Nights Darjeeling
Darjeeling with Sikkim Highlights:
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (New)
- Bonjhakri Water Falls
- Flower Show
- Handicraft Center,
- Institute of Tibetology
- Rimbi Falls
- Khangchendzonga Falls
- Khachoedpalri Wish Lake
- Pemayangtse Monastery
- Rabdantse Palace of Ruins
- Rabdantse View Point
- Helipad Ground
- Mt. Khangchendzonga
- Tiger Hill
- Ghoom Monastery
- Batasia Loop
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- P.N. Zoological Park
- Tenzing Rock
- Tea Garden (outer view)
- Peace Pagoda
- Japanese Temple
- Rope Way
Explore Darjeeling with Sikkim with Shree Krishna Tours & Travels. Visit 4 jewels in this single package. Get The Best Deal. Contact Us To Book or Customize Your Package and Create A Sweet Memory That Will Last Forever.
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport to Gangtok (About 125 km / 04 Hrs. drive)
On arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir-New)
This Morning starts for a half-day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400 ft), which is only 32 km from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1 Km long & 15 meters deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12 Kms visit the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 03: Gangtok local sightseeing & Gangtok to Pelling (About 132 km / 05 Hrs. drives)
This morning check out from hotel & start Gangtok city tour covering Bonjhakri water Falls, Flower Show, Handicraft Center, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Dro-Dul-Chorten. Afternoon drive to Pelling (6800 ft. / 132 KM). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Pelling.
Day 04: Pelling sightseeing
After breakfast at 9 is a start for a local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Palace of Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Night halt at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling to Darjeeling (About 118 km /04 Hrs. drive).
After Breakfast drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft. approx). Check-in to your hotel & Afternoon free at Leisure. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling (sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 visits Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon back to the hotel and enjoy shopping in the famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport (About 90 km / 03 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
Package Cost Include:-
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- 06 Nights’ Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with Parents room with bed / mattress
- No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis, not on disposal.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal, its point to point basis only.
- Basic category room use in package cost. (Room Up gradation additional cost basis)
- All hotel taxes.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes – package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Optional Tour of Nathula Pass, Zero point (Yumesamdong), Kataow valley, Chardham, Buddha Park, Ropeway/Cable car ride, Rafting, Toy Train ride, Singshore bridge, Old Babamandir is directly payabl to Client.
- Room category & Vehicle up gradation.
- Travel Insurance & GST 5 %