Best of Dooars Tour – [06 Days] from Kolkata
The Dooars is in north-east India. Dooars means ‘doors’. It has 18 gateways between the hills in Bhutan and the…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: We meet and Greet You at New Mal Junction Railway Station and Transfer to Hotel. Check-in to Hotel. Overnight at Lataguri Hotel.
Day 2: Early morning Jungle Safari in Gorumara National Park (Optional). After Breakfast Visit Samsing, Sunthalykhola, Rocky Iceland, Jhalong & Bindu. Later Proceed for Jaldapara. Check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Jaldapara Hotel.
Day 3: Early morning Jungle Safari at Jaldapara National Park (Optional). After breakfast visit, Rajabhatkhawa, Jayanti River, Buxa Fort, Buxa Tiger Reserve Center, Chuniya Watch Tower & Chota Mahakal (Mahakaal & Chuniya Tower is Optional Tour needs to book Gypsy by Guests). Overnight stay in the Hotel. At Evening you can enjoy Tribal Dance at your own cost. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 4: Early Morning After Breakfast proceeds to visit South Khayerbari Nature Park. After lunch proceeds for Phuentsholing (Bhutan) visit Bhutan Gate, Amo Chhu Crocodile Breeding Center, Zangto Pelri Lhakhang, Karbandi Monastery, Phuentsholing View Point, Phuentsholing Market. Return to Jaldapara. Overnight stay at Jaldapara Hotel.
Day 5: After breakfast proceeds to visit Coochbehar Rajbari, Madanmohan Temple, Sagar Dighi. The evening is Free. Overnight stay at Jaldapara Hotel.
Day 6: After Early Lunch, check out from Hotel Proceed for Hasimara Railway Station to Board return train
- 01 Night Accommodation at Lataguri/Chalsa Hotel
- 04 Night Accommodation at Jaldapara Hotel
- Family wise Room (Non AC)
- All Meals (Breakfast+Lunch+Evening Snacks+Dinner)
- All Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle as Per Itinerary.
- Terms & Conditions Applicable
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Entry Fees, Camera Charge, Guide Charges, Boat Cruise, Jungle Safari
- Gypsy Charge for Chhota Mahakaal & Chuniya Watch Tower
- Other than not Include in Inclusion
There are no reviews yet.