- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Visit Sikkim With Us And Witness The Real Beauty And Natural Landscapes In Sikkim, And Create Memory That Will Last Forever In Your Heart.
Gangtok is the capital of the mountainous northern Indian state of Sikkim.
Gangtok is known for its Natural Beauty.
Lachen is a town in the North Sikkim district. It is located at an altitude of 2,750 meters.
Lachung is one of the mountain towns in Sikkim.
Pelling is a small town in the northeastern Indian state of Sikkim.
03 Nights Gangtok, 01 Night Lachen, 01 Night Lachung, 02 Nights Pelling
Glorious Sikkim Attraction:
- Tsomgo Lake.
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir.
- Sininghik View Point.
- Naga Water Falls.
- Bheema & Twin Falls.
- Yumthang Valley – Valley Of Flowers.
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Thangu & Chhopta Valley
- Bonjhakri Water Falls.
- Flower Show.
- Handicraft Center.
- Institute of Tibetology.
- Rimbi Falls.
- Khangchendzonga Falls.
- Khachoedpalri Wish Lake.
- Pemayangtse Monastery.
- Rabdantse Palace of Ruins.
- Rabdantse View Point.
- Helipad Ground.
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport to Gangtok (About 125 km / 04 Hrs. drive)
On arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir-New)
This Morning starts for a half-day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 meters deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; further 12Kms visit the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 03: Gangtok to Lachen (About 122 km / 06 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast picks up from the hotel at Gangtok & drive to Lachen (117 KM). Enroute visit Singhik View point (depends on weather condition), Naga Water Falls. Check-in your hotel. Night halt at Lachen.
Day 04: Excursion Gurudongmar Lake, Thangu & Chopta – Lachung
Early Morning at 4 AM visits Gurudongmar Lake (Subject to Permit availability & Weather condition), Thangu & Chhopta Valley & Later after lunch drive to Lachung. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung –Yumthang Excursion (24 Km. & 11,800 ft) And Lachung to Gangtok
Early Morning drive to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers). Afternoon drive to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok local sightseeing and Gangtok to Pelling drop (About 130 km / 05 Hrs.drive)
After breakfast check out from hotel & start Gangtok half day local city tour covering BonJhakri water Falls, Flower show, Handicraft Centre, Dro-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (Sunday Closed), Afternoon transfer to Pelling (6800 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Pelling.
Day 07: Pelling sightseeing
After breakfast start for a local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Rock Garden, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Night halt at Pelling
Day 08: Pelling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport (About 145 kms/06 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Basis
- Meal (Breakfast & Dinner, except all meal at Lachung & Lachen) Serve in Hotel as per hotel fix menu basis. (No En Route meal)
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Base category room used in the package
- All hotel taxes etc.
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, Telephone, Tips, Mineral water, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Extra Rafting, Cable car Raid, Boating & Toy Train, Rope Way Tickets, etc.)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the Above Itinerary.
- Camera Fees, Guide & Entree Fees.
- Nathula Pass, Zero Point, Rope Way Tickets.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increased, which may come into effect before departure.
- Insurance & 5% GST.
- Anything which is not included in the “Package cost inclusion.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing