- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hong Kong And Macau are arranged at the east and the west sides of the Pearl River Delta independently.
Set against a beautiful natural harbor, Hong Kong is vivacious and modern while retaining historical traditions and charm.
Hong Kong Discover a diverse modern metropolis steeped in unique blends of Eastern and Western traditions.
Hong Kong is a charming combination of ultramodern architecture, towering skyscrapers, and scenic coastline.
Marvelously compact, backed by a cutting-edge infrastructure and a worldly outlook.
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most sophisticated cities.
Macau is considered to Asia’s version of Monte Carlo rich with grand casinos and world-class entertainment.
Gadgets and beatifications used by the two spots show the tight relationship in thought and trade between the two.
Macau stood up to regional competition from a more open and free British Colony.
02 Night Macau, 03 Night Hong Kong
Hong Kong Macau 06 Days Trip Attraction :
- A-Ma Temple
- Macau Tower
- St Paul Church
- Temple Street
- Ride on Hongkong Observation Wheel
- Symphony of Lights
- Bauhinia Harbour Cruise with Buffett dinner
- Ocean Park
Visit Hong Kong Macau 06 Days with Shree Krishna Tours & Travels. Contact Us to book or Customize your package.
Day 1: India - Hongkong - Macau
Arrive at Hongkong Airport. Go Straight to Hongkong Ferry Terminal. Don’t pass through Hongkong Immigration Counter. Board the Ferry for 01 hours to reach Macau. Arrive Macau and do immigration and proceed to Hotel Shuttle for Macau Hotel. Check into Hotel. Normal Check-in at 15:00 hrs. Early check-in is subject to availability. Guaranteed Early check-in will charge 1-night stay cost. The rest of the day is free at leisure. You can see the Houses of Dancing Water show ( Optional ). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Macau City Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Macau City Tour with Indian Lunch covering A-Ma Temple, Lotus Market, Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, etc. Day free at leisure or Try your luck at Casino. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Macau - Hongkong
Breakfast at Hotel, check out and proceed to hotel shuttle for Macau Ferry Terminal. Board the Ferry for Hongkong Then Meet your representative at Ferry Terminal for Hongkong Hotel Transfers. Check into Hotel. Day free at leisure. Visit Hongkong Night Tour covering Victoria Peak (Mid-level), 01 Way Tram Ride, 01 Way Star Ferry, Symphony of Light Show, Madame Tussaud's, Indian Dinner at Local Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Disneyland Tour
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Disneyland Tour ( All Rides). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: OCEAN PARK
Breakfast at Hotel, proceed to visit Ocean Park. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Hongkong - India
Breakfast at Hotel, check out at 11:00 hrs or 12:00 hrs and keep the luggage in the lobby. Day free at leisure. We will transfer to the Airport for your flight to India.
- 05 Breakfast at Hotel
- Macau: Half Day City Tour of Macau + Indian Lunch
- Hongkong: Half Day City Tour, Disneyland Tour, Ocean Park Tour
- Hongkong – Macau – Hongkong by ferry
- Macau Terminal – Hotel – Macau Terminal by Hotel Shuttle
- Hongkong Terminal – Hongkong Hotel – Hongkong Airport transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Shared Basis
- Return airfare with taxes
- Any Meals are other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- The surcharge will be applicable to particular events, festivals, exhibitions & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check-in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST extra.
- Others then not mentioned in “Tour Cost Included”
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing