- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kalimpong is a beautiful hill-town in North Bengal which can be reached from either Siliguri (67 Kms) or Darjeeling (51 Kms). It is popular for its panoramic valley views, Tibetan handicrafts, churches and Buddhists monasteries . As per the Lepchas, Kalimpong means 'ridge where we play'.
Places to be Visit :
- Deolo Hill
- Hanuman Mandir
- Dr Graham Homes
- Durbin Monastery
- Pine View Cactus Nurseries
- Mt. Kanchenjunga (World’s 3rd highest peak)
- Ghoom Monastery
- Batasia Loop
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- P.N. Zoological Park
- Tenzing Rock
- Tibetan Refugee self-help Center
- Tea Garden (outer view)
- Rope way
- Japanese Temple
BAGDOGRA AIRPORT / NJP RAILWAY STATION TO KALIMPONG
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station & transfer to Kalimpong.
On arrival Check-into hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
KALIMPONG SIGHTSEEING AND TRANSFER TO DARJEELING
Morning breakfast – Drive for sightseeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum
(Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill (Extra charge), Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes,
Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Cactus Nurseries (All depends on time). Back
to Kalimpong Hotel – After that transfer to Darjeeling – Nearly 70 kilometres 2.5 hours drive
– At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea
gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Kanchengdzonga is the Queen of the hills – It
is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway – Check into hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt.
Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and
Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
(Closed on Thursday ), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed),
Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple (All depends on time). Back to
hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
EXCURSION TO MIRIK
After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / approx 2 hours drive – The drive is
through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography - Mirik is centered round
Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards,
cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges - Full day excursion of
Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake - This high altitude
lake is worth visiting due to its beautiful settings and peaceful surroundings – One can also
visit Pashupati Market in Nepal on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling.
Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING TO NJP RAILWAY STATION / BAGDOGRA AIRPORT
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station
/ Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kalimpong
- 03 Nights Accommodation at Darjeeling
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Basis
- Meal : Breakfast & Dinner Serve in Hotel as per the hotel fix menu basis. (No En Route meal)
- Exclusive Private Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Base category room used in the package
- All hotel taxes etc.
- All Parking Taxes
- T & C Applicable
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Optional Tour not in Itinerary
- Travel Insurance & GST 5 %
No Details Found